(7:00am-4:30pm MT). We will connect you directly with a local agent
Personal Information Privacy Protection Policy
This policy applies to the following entities:
QBE Regional Companies (N.A.), Inc.
General Casualty Company of Wisconsin
General Casualty Insurance Company
Regent Insurance Company
Hoosier Insurance Company
Blue Ridge Insurance Company
Blue Ridge Indemnity Company
Southern Guaranty Insurance Company
Southern Fire & Casualty Company
Southern Pilot Insurance Company
Unigard Insurance Company
Unigard Indemnity Company
National Farmers Union Property and Casualty Company
United Security Insurance Company
QBE Regional Companies (N.A.), Inc. and its subsidiaries listed above (“QBE Regional”) maintain policies that protect the confidentiality of Personal Information, including Social Security numbers, obtained from its customers and employees in the course of its regular business functions. QBE Regional is committed to protecting the Personal Information of its customers and employees and has implemented physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect such information.
Personal Information is information that is capable of being associated with an individual through one or more identifiers including, but not limited to, a Social Security number, a driver’s license number, a state identification card number, an account number, a credit or debit card number, a passport number, an alien registration number, or a health insurance identification number. Personal Information does not include publicly available information that is lawfully made available to the general public from federal, state or local government records or widely distributed media.
- safeguard the confidentiality of Personal Information, including Social Security numbers;
- prohibit the unlawful disclosure of Social Security numbers, and
- limit access to Social Security numbers.
- QBE Regional will not use or share Social Security numbers or Personal Information with anyone outside the company except as permitted or required by federal and state law.
- When records containing Social Security numbers are no longer necessary for business or legal purposes, QBE Regional requires that those records be disposed of in a secure and appropriate manner.
QBE Regional employees may access Social Security numbers or Personal Information only as required by their job duties.
For additional information on how QBE Regional protects your Personal Information, click here to view our Privacy Policies.