Car Insurance - Kansas Car and Auto Insurance from Farmers Union
(7:00am-4:30pm MT). We will connect you directly with a local agent
Why Choose QBE Farmers Union Insurance for Your Car Insurance in KS?
- Excellent coverage options tailored to meet your individual needs
- Dedicated, local agents all over the state
- Relationships and Protection You Can Count On™
- Superior claims service with greater than 92% satisfaction rates from clients
- Our agents really care and will be there for you every step of the way
Customized Kansas Auto Insurance Coverage & Personal Service You Deserve
QBE Farmers Union Insurance has been protecting drivers since 1945. We know what you expect from a KS car insurance agency and we know what type of service you deserve from your agent.
Farmers Union Auto Insurance - Kansas Car InsuranceWe are dedicated to providing you with the best service possible.
Our Kansas Insurance company focuses on building stronger communities, and with this comes long term relationships with our clients and making sure they are safe drivers and are properly protected. We offer a wide variety of driving safety courses to make sure you have all the education you need when it comes to driving your vehicle. We even give you a discount on your Kansas auto insurance policy if you complete one of these classes!
Get to Know the Laws about Car Insurance in KS
QBE Farmers Union wants you to understand the law and what is required of you by the state. We believe the more educated our clients are the better able they are to make the best decision about their car insurance. Kansas law mandates that every automobile insurance policy sold in the state must have this minimum coverage:
- $25,000/person for bodily injury
- $50,000/accident for bodily injury
- $10,000/accident for property damage